Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy December!!

Did you all forget about me?? It seems like I haven't posted forever, I have been so busy . I'm trying to catch up around here we went out of town the day after Thanksgiving so I am just now getting my Christmas decorating done, I don't even have a tree yet, I usually decorate before TG but decided to wait this year, just let me say never again!! I have moved my dining rm to my living room, I did this for TG and I like it for now, the only problem is where to put the tree??
This lovely chair, actually I bought two of them, to try out my new paint sprayer, well I needed something to try it out on right, LOL, by the way I LOVE the sprayer, it worked perfectly! The picture below is the after, shhhh don't tell but it still needs another coat so don't look to close, they came with the green velvet seat cushions which I do like but I am hoping when my Mom comes for Christmas she will make me some new slips out of linen or something, keeping my fingers crossed for that!




My buffet which I'm still tweaking my decorations on...................



Oh and my dining rm table, notice its a different table, I brought my farm table up to my house from the bunkhouse, it's nice for a change, my centerpiece is a pretty sled I bought at Marshalls and I stuffed it full of my snow men. The pic below is the same as the first one but I loaded them wrong and I had the ugly chair as the first one, I couldn't do that yuk! Well thats it for now, I hope everyone had a happy TG holiday and hopefully I will be back with some more holiday pic's soon (:
Hugs~Kelly










28 comments:

Lorraine said...

Well, I for one, missed you. I'm pretty sure others did as well. Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving, and am looking forward to seeing your Christmas decor.

My Grama's Soul said...

Your pics are so lovely. Glad to have you back blogging.

Am still trying out how to do posts correctly as I am fairly new to this computer process. Please stop by and say hi if you can.

Cheers,

Jo

A Southern Rose said...

Oh Kelly, it is all so beautiful. I don't know what is wrong with me this year,but I haven't gotten my tree up yet either. I have been so busy and extra tired this year. I say the same as you...'never again'. Next year I will put it up right after Halloween if I have to so I will have it up early! LOL I love your chair. Just beautiful!

Hugs,
Lee Laurie

Lisa said...

I am behind with Christmas decorating this year too. I've decided to scale back a bit and just enjoy the season! I'm so impressed with you and your spray painter! The chairs are beautiful! Great job! And of course I'm still madly in love with your hutch. :)

Carolyn said...

Hi Kelly,
I have missed you! I love the hutch and how you have decorated it.The chair is simply beautiful.
Happy December to you too,

Carolyn

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

You have a wonderful dining room. I love your whites! Have a beautiful day.

Blessings,
Sandi

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly,

I think you and I switch our lr/dr more than anybody else I know, isn't it great that we can do that. Love the farmhouse table. Those chairs are pretty, I love caned chairs. I am in the middle of redeciding our bedroom, waiting for the bed to be delivered and will go from there. Have fun decorating.

Hugs,
LeAnn:)

Tammy @BeatriceBanks said...

Love all of your decorations and the chairs are gorgeous! Please tell me where you got the cupcakes. They are so cute!

Sylvia (at) Lily's Pad and Petals said...

I love your Christmas decor and that chair you just painted, lovely!
Sylvia

Tracy said...

Kelly, it looks fabulous! I am so envious of your decorating skills. :)

June said...

Your sideboard is so beautiful Kelly. All the decor going on in your house is just lovely. I love your table and chairs and I LOVE that tablecloth!
The caned chairs are lovely and I really like the cushion as well. Doesn't painting something make all the difference in the world? Thank goodness for white paint!
Hugs,
June
I hope you had the best Thanksgiving ever!

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

Happy December, Kelly! Love how you switched the rooms up! Not everybody can do that! The chair turned out fantastic! How about putting the tree between both rooms? Have a great week!~Hugs, Patti

Elyse said...

hi kelly!

so fun to see a post from you. :) it is definitely a busy time of year.

your home looks stunningly pretty as always!

xo

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

you got lovely home! love how you decorate your home.. always look so cozy and comfy!.. thanks for sharing.. have a good day!

Cindy said...

I love that chair! Yes, you need to update your blog more often! I miss it when you don't...and I'm sure I'm not alone! haha!

Anonymous said...

You are missed! Would love to see an entry more often but we all know how busy every one is especially these days!!

Love your chair!

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Oh Kelly, everything is soooo PRETTY! I love your new farm table! Wow, it sure looks great all decked out! Merry Christmas dear!

Love ya!
Maryjane

Ana said...

See Kelly, now I want a paint sprayer too! The chair came out awesome. Love it in white. Your house is so pretty. Hope you'll share pics of your Christmas tree when it's up.

Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana

Rue said...

Hi Kelly :)

Everything looks so beautiful! The chair turned out wonderful too :)

xo,
rue

Kristi said...

Everything looks beautiful! I especially LOVE the chair makeover!!! :)
Kristi

Miss Janice said...

Love that chair. I'm gonna have to look into that spray painting thingy! Love your look!

prashant said...

am looking forward to seeing your Christmas decor.

Work from home India

Kathy said...

A little white paint is a miracle, don't you think? Everything looks wonderful. I have a chair almost exactly like yours. Painted mine white as well - love it!

xo...Kathy

kanishk said...

I'm so impressed with you and your spray painter!

Wagyu Steak

The Tablescaper said...

Love your hutch and all of the treasures that fill it. Curious to see what you do with it after the holidays.

- The Tablescaper

Maria | Vintage Simple said...

Good to hear about the sprayer - the chair looks great! You did a wonderful job!

-maria

philippine homes said...

Each photo was so beautiful in a wonderful and unique way.This was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed looking.

Deirdre G

sanjeet said...

Your pics are so lovely. Glad to have you back bloggin
indian classified site